Whey isolate

Source: Milk
Introduction: Whey Protein Isolate is a protein extracted from the liquid whey after the processing of cheese, cottage cheese from milk. The liquid whey undergoes several processes to attain a sufficient amount of protein. Additional processing steps can be used to remove the remaining fats and carbohydrates. Whey isolate has a maximum protein content of 90%, with the remaining 10% being made up of lipids and carbs. All of the necessary amino acids, which your body cannot make on its own, are present in this complete protein. It is good for those who are lactose intolerant because it only contains trace levels of lactose. The majority of people choose it since it is a better alternative than whey concentrate.
  • Helps gain lean muscle mass
  • Helps in muscle recovery after exercise
  • Helps in the healing of wounds and inflammation
  • Helps to promote satiety and promote fat loss


Regulatory:  FSSAI Approved