Whey Concentrate

Whey concentrate
Source: Milk
Introduction: The liquid left behind after processing milk from cottage cheese is known as whey. To boost the protein content of liquid whey, many processing procedures are used. When a sufficient protein content is achieved, the liquid is dried to make a powder. Whey concentrate comprises 80% protein and the remaining 20% is made up of lipids and carbs. It is a complete protein that contains all of the necessary amino acids needed for bodily functions. It does contain some lactose, making it inappropriate for lactose-intolerant people. It should be the first choice if you want to achieve body weight.
  • Helps promote muscle growth
  • Helps in muscle recovery after exercise
  • Helps in the healing of wounds and inflammation
  • Helps to promote satiety and promote fat loss
    Regulatory:  FSSAI Approved