Introduction: Commonly available Vitamin D3 comes from sheep's wool and follows a heavily synthetic process to get the molecule. Vitashine D3 follows a water and plant bases alcohol extraction of the natural occurring , Cholecalciferol in the lichen. The result is a vegan, sustainable, gently extracted plant based source of Vitamin D3. Vitashine™ is a unique oily extract of lichen that is naturally abundant in fatty acids and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). Vitashine™: the world’s only Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society registered Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that was first identified over a century ago. The importance of vitamin D for overall health and its numerous health advantages are both well established. When exposed to enough sunshine, vitamin D is either generated in the skin as vitamin D3 or is absorbed through the food. Everyone requires vitamin D for healthy health, regardless of age, gender, or lifestyle. According to studies, approximately 50% of the general population suffers from vitamin D deficiency, and this number may possibly be higher in some demographic groups.
- Helps improve Bone strength and density
- Helps support immune health
- Aids in Healthy ageing
- Helps support Muscle Health
- Promotes healthy energy levels
- Vitashine is the world’s only Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society registered Vitamin D3 which is not observed in other Vitamin D3 products.
- The process of extraction is natural, gentle and largely water-based, hence is largely clean.
- As Vitamin D3 is sourced from Lichens and are thoroughly tested, there is no possibility of toxins carrying through.
- Tested for Heavy metals and Microbiological contamination while other Animal based Vitamin D3 products may be contaminated with these contaminants.
Regulatory: FSSAI Approved
Certificates: The Vegan Society, Vegetarian Society, KOSHER, Indian Vegetarian Mark, Non-GMO Project, FDA and EFSA Complaint