Comparison with other generic ingredient :
- Helps maintain High Energy during Workout.
- Helps in Muscle recovery & Endurance.
- Helps improve Strength & Performance...
- Helps improve Brain functions.
- Aids in better Sleep quality and decreases sleep demand.
- Helps provide Anti-oxidative property.
- Helps maintain Bone Health.
- Creapure® is on the Cologne List® and is tested for banned substances regularly. By using only products of the Cologne List®, athletes reduce the risk of unintentionally becoming the victims of doping, which other creatine supplements lack.
- Creapure® production uses Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a management system, widely used to identify, assess and control health risks in food production, while other creatine products may not adhere to such Management systems
- Alzchem Trostberg GmbH, the producer of Creapure®, is certified for these ISO-Norms: Quality management: ISO 9001, Environmental management: ISO 14001, Energy management: ISO 50001.
- The production of Creapure® is IFS FOOD certified, a quality standard recognized by the “Global Food Safety Initiative”
Regulatory: FSSAI Approved
Certificates:Product of Cologne List®, Kosher and Halal, TUV SUD, K MAOR, Vegan, IFS Food