Source: Synthetically Made by Alzchem Trostberg GmbH, Germany
Introduction:Creatine, which occurs naturally in the body, plays a crucial role in the body’s energy metabolism. If energy is needed, ATP (adenosine triphosphate = energy currency of the cell) is converted to ADP (adenosine diphosphate). Eventually, the body turns ADP back into ATP using energy derived from food, but this takes time, and muscle cells can store only enough ATP to allow a few seconds of high-intensity work. Therefore, creatine supplementation is substantial to ensure high levels of phosphocreatine. Adults have around 80–130 g of creatine in their bodies. Every day about 1–2 % of this creatine is broken down and excreted, so it has to be replenished. The human body naturally produces some creatine. Intake of significant amounts of creatine from food is only possible by eating meat and meat products. However, cooking and food preparation can result in creatine loss in food. Given your daily requirement of creatine, consumption of meat and synthesis of creatine by your own body may only provide maintenance levels of creatine. The body’s need for creatine to maximize creatine levels may be significantly greater and that’s where Creapure® creatine supplement comes handy.
- Helps maintain High Energy during Workout.
- Helps in Muscle recovery & Endurance.
- Helps improve Strength & Performance...
- Helps improve Brain functions.
- Aids in better Sleep quality and decreases sleep demand.
- Helps provide Anti-oxidative property.
- Helps maintain Bone Health.
- Creapure® is on the Cologne List® and is tested for banned substances regularly. By using only products of the Cologne List®, athletes reduce the risk of unintentionally becoming the victims of doping, which other creatine supplements lack.
- Creapure® production uses Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a management system, widely used to identify, assess and control health risks in food production, while other creatine products may not adhere to such Management systems
- Alzchem Trostberg GmbH, the producer of Creapure®, is certified for these ISO-Norms: Quality management: ISO 9001, Environmental management: ISO 14001, Energy management: ISO 50001.
- The production of Creapure® is IFS FOOD certified, a quality standard recognized by the “Global Food Safety Initiative”
Regulatory: FSSAI Approved
Certificates:Product of Cologne List®, Kosher and Halal, TUV SUD, K MAOR, Vegan, IFS Food