- Facilitates Muscle recovery
- Maintains Brain Health
- Helps in providing calm sleep
- Regulates Heart Rhythm.
- Aids in Neuro-muscular conduction
- Maintains Blood pressure, glucose & insulin metabolism
- Maintains Bone Integrity
- Helps in the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
Comparison with other generic ingredient :
- Aquamin differs elementally and structurally from mined minerals.
- Due to this unique structure of the microalgae, the pores present enhance better Solubilization, Ionisation and Absorption.
- It contains 72 trace minerals from seawater, which is absent in other generic ingredients.
- Being a rich botanical source of Magnesium, Aquamin is a multi-mineral matrix with proven natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Excellent bioavailability (proven with scientific studies), more bioavailable than Mg-oxide (50% higher solubility than Mg oxide), which is commonly present in major supplements.
- Thermo- stable- It is stable in relatively high temperatures.
FSSAI and GRAS Approved.
Kosher certified, Halal certified, EU health certified, Allergen free, GMO-free, FSSC 22000 (including ISO 22000, ISO22002-1 and additional FSSC 22000 requirements), Suitable for vegetarians and vegans