- Maintenance of Bone Health.
- Maintenance of Joint Health.
- Aids in Skeletal support
- Assists in Muscle Contraction.
- Helps Achievement of peak bone mass during adolescence.
- Aids in Lactation.
- Regulates Nerve Conduction.
- Aids in cellular events of various Exocrine and Endocrine hormones.
- Helps in Blood Clotting.
- Maintains Fluid Balance in Cells.
- Maintenance of Teeth Strength.
Comparison with other generic ingredient :
- Aquamin differs elementally and structurally from mined minerals owing to its unique honeycomb like microscopic structure.
- Due to this unique structure of the microalgae, the pores present enhance better Solubilization, Ionisation and Absorption.
- It also contains 72 trace minerals from seawater which is not seen in other Calcium supplements.
- Being a rich botanical source of Calcium, Aquamin is a multi-mineral matrix with proven natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has an excellent bioavailability (proven with scientific studies).
- Thermo- stable- It is stable in relative high temperatures.
- Bioavailability of various Calcium supplements-
Regulatory: FSSAI and GRAS Approved.
Certificates: Kosher certified, Halal certified, EU health certified, Allergen free, GMO-free, FSSC 22000 (including ISO 22000, ISO22002-1, and additional FSSC 22000 requirements), Suitable for vegetarians and vegans